4.0
Style and Design

First off. My purchase was like 5 years ago. When looking to purchase another i found this link.

I bought a Rolex Daytona, with a crocodile braclet. And a Rolex 2 tone oyster datejuste. Watch came in about 2 weeks. Maybe 3.

The Daytona- none of 3 chonographs ever worked, and watch did not keep time properly from begining. I can't one of the small numbers had fallen off. This is on arrival.

The watch was $180 plus I paid for 2 boxes. The two tone datejust was garbage. I threw out both boxes and the datejust. Roughly 200 worth without ever using.

The Daytona replica that came broken. Was beyond gorgous. Even though it didnt work properly. I could set time and it would keep time accuratly for about a day. The watch looked great, felt great, and really was a catchy watch piece. It looked really amazing no ***. And I wore it.

I'm not sure how many reviews here are from legit buyers. But I paid 400$ for 2 watches and 2 boxes. Only one was good enough to wear. And since it was a replica of a $75K watch. Lets face it. It was worth it.

I see complaints about peoples watches breaking after 7 months or a few months. *** you. Its a 200 fake replicating watches priced at 10k plus.

Lets face it. If it last 6 months. Replace it 2 times a year. and you look like a rich ***. When your not.

I loved the Daytona, panda dial with brown crocodile braclet. Exceptional look. Yes it would have been 10 x better if the number hadnt fallen off. or the chronograph worked. But even still i gladly wore it. I wouldn't pay 700 for a swiss knock off. I would just switch out watch every 6 months or wear it when it stops keeping time.

Lets face it in 2016 if someone wants to know the time they look at there phone. a watch is an accesory and only used for the physical look. no one will look at it close enough or long enough to notice it dosnt work properly.

Only way you should be pissed if you though you can buy it and pass it off as a legit one for sale.

grow up. stop complaining. I would recommend. and will buy again.

This person wrote the review because of fair pricing of watch from Perfect Watches. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Perfect Watches to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Perfect Watches for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments