5 comments means that their website comes from the island of the Tonga somewhere in the pacific.their website is offline, their customer service number is out (904-758-0885) so no communication method whatsoever.After I ordered three watches, they kept pushing me back giving the reason that they are moving their location week after week until last week when their number went blank ,no more representative to answer your call.

so I tried to email them ,my email bounced back.So at least now they don't represent any threat since they gone offline and disappeared .I found out the hard way.Thieves, stay away.

Review about: Perfect Watches Customer Care.

Guys, as I promised , after my 2 previous posts that I'll keep you updated , I just got my 3 watches and they are good.After they sent me a tracking number on aug.8 (shipped from Fuzhou,china), I waited 18 days to get them.

All this happened after they vanished.So keep your fingers crossed since I myself went hopeless in getting them.

After I sent them an unpleasant email I got a tracking number a few days later.The a few days after that I got the watch and its amazing.

I got the same run around for over a month.

Then all of a sudden it came.I really thought I was ripped off.

They got me too.

Actually, after I wrote my review, I got shipping notification yesterday with tracking number but their website still offline . So I'll keep posting should any update occur.

Too funny...I actually got my shipping notification today, and just went on-line and BOOM, they've vanished. That's what I get, I guess.