Miami, Florida

I purchased a Panerai radiomir.It came with a huge smudge on the underside of the crystal.

Related: Perfect Watches - Save your money

I wrote a bad review on their website that was never published. However, customer service sent me an email and said to document the poor quality of the crystal with photos. I sent them two sets of photos (see attachment) and no one called and no response from lousy customer service. So if your watch is junk, you eat the expense and they do nothing.

In addition, the watch keeps on stopping and does not keep accurate time. So not only is the crystal poor quality but also the so called Japanese self winding machinery is not awful. So save your money.

I won't be buying from Perfect watches again.Should be renamed Imperfect Watches!!!

Review about: Panerai Radiomir.

I liked: Garbage busines.

I didn't like: Crappy material, Customer support, Overall service.

1.5
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Watch
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Perfect Watches?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.