2.0

Horrible customer service.I was called a "greedy son of a $#*!" by one of their customer service reps for canceling an order.

This was after ordering several products from them, including one defective product, which they would not replace. The back story is that I received a defective watch. Instead of replacing, they offered 20% off a future order, which I reluctantly accepted. During a 50% sale, I attempted to combine the two.

"Oliver" in online customer service informed me that discounts could not be combined. I told him the 20% was not a promotional discount, it was for a defective product. He told me I was unreasonable and greedy. I asked him repeatedly to cancel and he finally did, but I called their customer center to be sure it was canceled.

During that call, I said the rep I had been dealing with was being a complete a-hole.Three minutes later, "Oliver" called back to swear at me because the other rep told him what I said.

Review about: Perfect Watches Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Perfect Watches?

Comments

Florence Scovel - A N and Associates FlorenceScovel Florence Scovel "I purchased a High-Pressure Power Washer after seeing it advertised on Facebook on 12th April 2017.I waited the recommended 4 weeks delivery time and having not received my item contacted..." Read more Perfect Watches - Not real swiss made movement Perfect Watches "I bought a breitling chronograph months ago, it said it is swiss made 7750 movement, but the package was from China, and after I read replicas4show.com, it is a swiss..." Read more Perfect Watches - PerfectWatches...  Bummer Perfect Watches "I ordered what was advertised as an "Automatic" watch but received a Quartz model instead, even after I specifically asked it this was an automatic. PW would not absorb..." Read more Florence Scovel - Inferior product sent instead of order of magnet phone cable Florence Scovel "A N Associates Florence Scovel send out inferior magnetic phone charging cables. They sent out 5 short white magnetic cables (I had ordered 5 of the beautiful colored ones as..." Read more Equity Finance -   Business Loan - Apply For Quick Personal Loans Equity Finance " we give Credit Personal Loans, you can get instant loan/money for a wide range of your personal needs like renovation of your home, marriage in the family, a family..." Read more Oceans6 - Racially harassed by this sleaze-bag you employ Oceans6 "Truck parked illegally at McDonalds so I tell the guy in the pics that the truck shouldn't be parked there. He started up by telling me to go back to..." Read more Yourswigs - BUYERS PLEASE, PLEASE BEWARE!!!!! Yourswigs "I looked on Yourswigs website and found the wig below that says "Sale". The wig was just what I was looking for. There website said Human Hair and the cost..." Read more Little Caesars - So Disappointed Little Caesars "Why would you ever even consider the use of a spoiled boy in front of a game on TV? Insane the slam you make on families. Just simply wrong and..." Read more