1.3
Style and Design

Husband ordered a watch.Delivery would be in 7-10 days.

Called after 10 days passed and no order. Watch is out of stock. Ordered an alternate watch same price. Delivery in 7-10 days.

No delivery (imagine that) !! Called again and was told the warehouse was moving so shipment would be delayed a month!! Asked for them to credit the CC we used. Response: not possible.

I called next day asked for manager but I had to talk to a representative who kept telling me to be patient!! I told him (in my *** voice) that I wanted my CC to be credited. Told me it would take 14 days for that to happen (but it only took a couple of minutes for the $221.00 watch charge to show up on my CC).

I told the representative that I DO NOT want their merchandise.Will definitely be looking up reviews before purchasing anything that is bought from a company "THAT SOUNDS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE"

Review about: Perfect Watches Shipping Service.

I didn't like: Not delivering on the promise, Customer service.

Had an Experience with Perfect Watches?

Comments

i'm super mad. i ordered a gold rolex last month (June 24) and i'm still waiting on the email with tracking info. number is disconnected, website fell off the planet , and email is not working.

Hi, I'm having the same issue but my emails are bouncing back now and they took the website down!Would you please be able to give me their phone number?

I know it's a long shot now and I most likely got robbed but I'd like to try call them anyways!If you could please please email it to me at Jacopo.valtellina@gmail.com

Thank you!!