Perfect Watches - No issues !

My boyfriend ordered 2 about 3 weeks ago.He sued western union for the payment .

I later saw all the awful reviews and told him what I had seen. Needless to say he wrote off the money and the watches. Well they arrived yesterday and are both beautiful! I love it .

It's a very high quality and is spotless of flaws. Here are TWO very happy customers! Despite all the negative press and reviews written , I was always hopeful .

The watches are quality and they informed us of tracking and all shipping details during the process .

I'd purchase from them again!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Positive Experience
Review category
Luxury / Jewelry
review #531848 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Perfect Watches? Submit review ›
Helpful? 13 Yes 13 21 No 21
Had the same issue 16 Yes 16
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jan 09 #1091512

You know people ask why buy a fake watch? Well it's because I can't afford a real one, but mainly because I like the design of the watch, and if it's a good replica then I'm going to buy it.

0 1 Reply

Oct 21, 2015 #1051657

Me too! Amazing customer service! Recommend to all my friends!

0 0 Reply

Feb 22, 2015 #949447 Coquitlam, British Columbia

I really do not see the point of buying fakes.People that buy them are fake too

0 3 Reply

Feb 22, 2015 #949459 Brooklyn, New York

That's nice Chris. You went to all that trouble to voice your opinion on a web site that sells fakes. I wonder why and how it is you saw it in the 1st place. Troll and tool. :o)

4 0 Reply

Nov 13, 2014 #899608 New York, New York

As I said, we had no issues at all and got fantastic replicas. We are very happy with their products . Picking out Christmas presents now!

1 3 Reply

Nov 13, 2014 #899598 Ruskin, Florida

Thanks guys. I had 2 watches in my cart, but after reading your reviews, they will sit just where they are. It appears that they feel as if we, Americans, are ***. Thanks again for saving me from all the stress because I can't stand much more.

3 1 Reply

Nov 10, 2014 #897854 Beverly Hills, California

SO where did you get that fake rolex? Do all the dials work on the watch? Let me know. I too, want to buy my wife a fake rolex. It must be fake, no one buys a rolex using western union. Rolex purchases buy from the store or a trusted rolex dealer online with a credit card. LOL@western union though, really? Why such a risk?

1 0 Reply

Nov 10, 2014 #897865 Oradell, New Jersey

He bought them from perfect They are both "perfect " and work like charms. We are both thinking about getting another one , there's just so many to choose from!

0 4 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.