Perfect Watches - No issues !

73 of 77 Perfect Watches reviews

My boyfriend ordered 2 about 3 weeks ago.He sued western union for the payment .

I later saw all the awful reviews and told him what I had seen. Needless to say he wrote off the money and the watches. Well they arrived yesterday and are both beautiful! I love it .

It's a very high quality and is spotless of flaws. Here are TWO very happy customers! Despite all the negative press and reviews written , I was always hopeful .

The watches are quality and they informed us of tracking and all shipping details during the process .

I'd purchase from them again!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Positive Experience
Review category
Luxury / Jewelry
review #531848 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Perfect Watches? Submit review ›
Helpful? 13 Yes 13 23 No 23
Had the same issue 16 Yes 16
73 of 77 Perfect Watches reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Cardi

Jan 09 #1091512

You know people ask why buy a fake watch? Well it's because I can't afford a real one, but mainly because I like the design of the watch, and if it's a good replica then I'm going to buy it.

0 1 Reply
teresa2015_127

Oct 21, 2015 #1051657

Me too! Amazing customer service! Recommend to all my friends!

0 0 Reply

Feb 22, 2015 #949459 Brooklyn, New York, United States

That's nice Chris. You went to all that trouble to voice your opinion on a web site that sells fakes. I wonder why and how it is you saw it in the 1st place. Troll and tool. :o)

5 0 Reply
Me

Nov 13, 2014 #899608 New York, New York, United States

As I said, we had no issues at all and got fantastic replicas. We are very happy with their products . Picking out Christmas presents now!

2 4 Reply

Nov 10 #1239120

"Picking out Christmas presents now!"
Is that code for following shoppers to their house's?
And spare us the drama of indignation. You purchased counterfeit goods are bragging about it and even promoting the sellers. Do you have any idea what counterfeiting does to companies and the global economy? The suffering of the people who actually make the items? The financial burden of chasing prosecuting and jailing of these criminals? And you're helping. You can justify it all you want in what's obviously a clueless pinhead sized brain. And the people you're trying to impress they know you're stuff is fake. Also and here's a horribly nice thought that hopefully burrows deep into your brain and wakes you up to counterfeiting. Imagine the the person you love the most is diagnosed with cancer but if they take this medication they'll be good as new but...THEY'RE DEAD!!!! DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD! Because the cancer fighting medication was counterfeit. It's happened it'll keep happening but hey no big deal you and your man are king and queen of the trailer park with your semi shiny foolex watches. Sleep tight.

1 0 Reply
Relieved

Nov 13, 2014 #899598 Ruskin, Florida, United States

Thanks guys. I had 2 watches in my cart, but after reading your reviews, they will sit just where they are. It appears that they feel as if we, Americans, are ***. Thanks again for saving me from all the stress because I can't stand much more.

4 1 Reply
ManWhoBuysWifeFakeRolex

Nov 10, 2014 #897854 Beverly Hills, California, United States

SO where did you get that fake rolex? Do all the dials work on the watch? Let me know. I too, want to buy my wife a fake rolex. It must be fake, no one buys a rolex using western union. Rolex purchases buy from the store or a trusted rolex dealer online with a credit card. LOL@western union though, really? Why such a risk?

1 0 Reply
Me

Nov 10, 2014 #897865 Oradell, New Jersey, United States

He bought them from perfect watches.com. They are both "perfect " and work like charms. We are both thinking about getting another one , there's just so many to choose from!

0 5 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Perfect Watches. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Perfect Watches.
Filing a new complaint about
×