Perfect Watches - Gone offline

perfectwatches.to means that their website comes from the island of the Tonga somewhere in the pacific. their website is offline, their customer service number is out (904-758-0885) so no communication method whatsoever.After I ordered three watches, they kept pushing me back giving the reason that they are moving their location week after week until last week when their number went blank ,no more representative to answer your call.

so I tried to email them ,my email bounced back.So at least now they don't represent any threat since they gone offline and disappeared .I found out the hard way. Thieves, stay away.

Comments

Guys, as I promised , after my 2 previous posts that I'll keep you updated , I just got my 3 watches and they are good. After they sent me a tracking number on aug.8 (shipped from Fuzhou,china), I waited 18 days to get them.

All this happened after they vanished. So keep your fingers crossed since I myself went hopeless in getting them.

After I sent them an unpleasant email I got a tracking number a few days later. The a few days after that I got the watch and its amazing.

I got the same run around for over a month.

Then all of a sudden it came. I really thought I was ripped off.

They got me too.

Actually, after I wrote my review, I got shipping notification yesterday with tracking number but their website still offline . So I'll keep posting should any update occur.

Too funny...I actually got my shipping notification today, and just went on-line and BOOM, they've vanished. That's what I get, I guess.

View more comments

Perfect Watches - Customer Care Review

I have been buying watches from the perfect watch and they have been nothing but timely and reactive to any questions or action I have requests.

These complaints are not always the case.

Product or Service Mentioned: Perfect Watches Customer Care.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Comments

I ordered a watch more than a month ago. Tried talking to them they said they r moving that's why the shipment is delayed.

Now I try to go to their website I can't find it. I want my money back!!

Coquitlam, British Columbia, Canada #1280892

I have bought several watches from this company. The quality has been surprisingly good ............

and their service was excellent.

Recently when a decorative button on the face of my Rolex fell off, I emailed the service dept and was supplied with the entire front face at no cost (and it was very easy to install !) Granted, the quality and longevity is not the same as the real item but I'm also not paying the price of a car !!

Additionally, I have had absolutely no problem using my $US Visa. I rarely use this card and any erroneous purchases would be readily identifiable.

I would recommend this company to anyone.

Perfect Watches - Not Perfect Service

Seven Hills, New South Wales

I ordered a Hublot Big Bang replica - I took the big discount by paying bank transfer - mistake number 1! They denied receiving any payment- I had solid proof from Barclays that the funds had been received into their account.

20 to and fro emails and 3 months later I was going to give up - they had told me that their bank account was now different and I had to deposit into the new account, they told me that the funds never arrived even though a recall attempt from Barclays was responded to by them as 'no we will not return the funds' (which proved that they did have them) Their support responders are in USA and have high staff turnover so you get people who actually believe they are helping you but the back office in CHina are literally screwing you by keeping your money as long as they can without sending a product. They will wear you down in the hope you eventually give up. I didnt give up and to my surprise they actually acknowledged my payment after 3 long months and sent me the watch! The watch arrived with the 12 symbol rolling around inside the face.

They offered to fix it if i sent it back! NO way was I going to do that! I finally found a replica repairer as no legit watch shop was prepared to fix it. Now the good news - the watch is PERFECT - it keeps time perfectly, it looks and feels fantastic and I get a lot of comments on it.

Believe it or not I am tempted to buy from them again! This time it will be by credit card with just enough balance on it to pay for the watch. They will also be warned that if it doesn't arrive within a month I will cancel the order and get a bank refund. Dont fall for the discount for direct payment as I have read many who suffered a similar problem to me.

The discount is not worth the drama. You cant get any legal recourse against this company so "buyer beware"!

Product or Service Mentioned: Perfect Watches Customer Care.

Reason of review: Months of arguing about payment received and damaged on arrival.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Perfect Watches - DO NOT BUY FROM THESE SCAMMERS!!!!

1.3
Style and Design

LISTEN UP!!! IF YOU ARE PLANNING TO BUY FORM THIS WEBSITE, JUST CLOSE ALL YOUR PERFECTWATCHES.CN TABS AND RUN!!!!! I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR ALMOST A YEAR NOW FOR REFUND AND THERE IS STILL NO UPDATE TO THE ISSUE EVENTHOUGH I SENT EVERYTHING BACK AND CONTACT THEM DURING THE GUARANTEE PERIOD.

THEY ARE SCAMMERS AND ANYONE WHO SAID OTHERWISE ARE LYING TO YOU!!!!!!!

DO NOT BUY FROM THESE SCAMMERS!!!!

PLEASE HELP SPREAD THE WORD!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Perfect Watches Customer Care.

Reason of review: THEY ARE SCAMMERS!!!!.

I didn't like: Customer support, Warranty policy, No contact number on their website, Unwilling to help fix issue, Broken.

Perfect Watches - Horrid customer experience

2.0

Horrible customer service. I was called a "greedy son of a $#*!" by one of their customer service reps for canceling an order.

This was after ordering several products from them, including one defective product, which they would not replace. The back story is that I received a defective watch. Instead of replacing, they offered 20% off a future order, which I reluctantly accepted. During a 50% sale, I attempted to combine the two.

"Oliver" in online customer service informed me that discounts could not be combined. I told him the 20% was not a promotional discount, it was for a defective product. He told me I was unreasonable and greedy. I asked him repeatedly to cancel and he finally did, but I called their customer center to be sure it was canceled.

During that call, I said the rep I had been dealing with was being a complete a-hole. Three minutes later, "Oliver" called back to swear at me because the other rep told him what I said.

Perfect Watches - Customer Care Review

Worst experience ever, I initially did 2 purchase atempts from perfectwatches.cn because 1st one they where giving me % off (that at the end is not off because they always have hidden fees) so I tried the second method of payment same *** (fake) so I finally did a purchase through debit card cause at this point this company wasn't reliable enough but I wanted my clock, they called me at least 4 times to do it,and to confirm, later on received an email saying ''we have charged your card and will give you tracking on 2 days, 6 days passed and never heard back after I did the purchase, also there was a '' customer support'' specialist that called me to confirm my address and was very rude and i hung up the phone on him, later on I got contacted saying that order was canceled because the agent had notes on me saying I was rude , etc wtf?? at this point they haven't given me a refund and 1 month has passed, bad company , bad customer support, a friend purchased one at the same time i did and he received junk, we went to a store of cheap Rolex and purchased a very similar model for 40 bucks.... there was a point on the email with payment through wire transfer (2nd order) where it says something about not placing a name of recipient or something i don't quite remember but when i read it first impression was it was something ILEGAL I think this {{redacted}} haven't taken neither American or worldwide customers seriously but that's about to change ,please lets report this company to the better business Bureau and police.

Comments

how are you going to report them to the BBB? they deal in counterfeit watches.