I have been buying watches from the perfect watch and they have been nothing but timely and reactive to any questions or action I have requests.

These complaints are not always the case.

This reviewer shared experience about good customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with Perfect Watches. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Perfect Watches.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Luxury / Jewelry category for more informed decision or compare Perfect Watches to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Perfect Watches?

Comments

I ordered a watch more than a month ago.Tried talking to them they said they r moving that's why the shipment is delayed.

Now I try to go to their website I can't find it.I want my money back!!

I have bought several watches from this company.The quality has been surprisingly good ............

and their service was excellent.

Recently when a decorative button on the face of my Rolex fell off, I emailed the service dept and was supplied with the entire front face at no cost (and it was very easy to install !) Granted, the quality and longevity is not the same as the real item but I'm also not paying the price of a car !!

Additionally, I have had absolutely no problem using my $US Visa.I rarely use this card and any erroneous purchases would be readily identifiable.

I would recommend this company to anyone.