2.9
Style and Design

I purchased a Rolex Submariner from Perfect Watches and it stopped working after a couple of weeks.They requested that I ship it back to China at my own expense (quite expensive).

They sent me another watch and that one had a problem with markers on the face falling off. They said to bring it to a jeweler but wouldn't pay for the repairs. There is nothing special about their watches nor their customer service. I suggest you save your money and buy from a less expensive dealer because its all the same junk.

So, Perfect Watches wasn't so perfect.

The company also sells under the name Mega Watch.Ken S.

Review about: Perfect Watches Rolex Submariner Watch.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Perfect Watches?

Comments

The Bradford Exchange - FALSE ADVERTISEMENT. PRODUCT THEY SEND IS NOT WHAT IS PICTURED ON THEIR WEBSITE The Bradford Exchange "Ordered the "The Magic Of Mickey Mouse" Diamonesk Embrace Ring at the beginning of December for my daughter for Christmas . When it got close to Christmas, wondering where my..." Read more Perfect Watches - Not real swiss made movement Perfect Watches "I bought a breitling chronograph months ago, it said it is swiss made 7750 movement, but the package was from China, and after I read replicas4show.com, it is a swiss..." Read more Origami Owl - Terrible Quality For the Price! (with pictures) Origami Owl "My husband bought me a bracelet in December of 2013 with about 6 charms. Within one week, one rhinestone from the link locket fell out along with a single rhinestone..." Read more Florence Scovel - A N and Associates FlorenceScovel Florence Scovel "I purchased a High-Pressure Power Washer after seeing it advertised on Facebook on 12th April 2017.I waited the recommended 4 weeks delivery time and having not received my item contacted..." Read more Threads King - Thread king  -  Thanks for your purchase! and never shipped!... [135 DAY LATER]... there's no answer and no product Threads King " I ordered 2 item on thread king - 7 May 2017 order number is 89858 Package (1)package hardly arrived package (2) is not stwill arrived. 135 days passed. I..." Read more Crossroads Rv - 2013 crossroads elevation Crossroads Rv "Nothing but issues with this unit. 2 Lippert slide out motors on main slide burned up in years 2 and 3 of owning toy hauler. Fuel pump motor for on..." Read more Equity Finance -   Business Loan - Apply For Quick Personal Loans Equity Finance " we give Credit Personal Loans, you can get instant loan/money for a wide range of your personal needs like renovation of your home, marriage in the family, a family..." Read more Yourswigs - BUYERS PLEASE, PLEASE BEWARE!!!!! Yourswigs "I looked on Yourswigs website and found the wig below that says "Sale". The wig was just what I was looking for. There website said Human Hair and the cost..." Read more