Perfect Watches - PerfectWatches... Bummer
I ordered what was advertised as an "Automatic" watch but received a Quartz model instead, even after I specifically asked it this was an automatic. PW would not absorb or refund me the cost of return shipping to China ($50.00) but would give in-store credit.
This is not acceptable in my opinion.
If I ordered something and simply did not like it, I ought to deal with the return shipping.
The company ought to suck up the $50.00 because they had advertised the product improperly.
At the time of this post the watch was advertised as automatic.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
- Quality of the product
What I disliked
- Unwilling to help fix issue
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Automatic Watch
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
You May Also Like
- "As one of O2's longer corporate employees I can assure everyone reading this that the company is in fact lying to you all. From Bella's b.s. backstory to the empty..."
- "To whom it may concern, We have been in business for over 25 years and take pride in our excellent customer service and high Quality products. The Customer purchased an..."
- "Here is my experience with BESTREPLICA.SR, I got sucked for the amazing website someone designed and decided to order, today I decided to cancel my order because the watch never..."
- "We ordered our carport on 9/06/16. We were told by local dealer to be SURE site was level. He said there is often a long wait as they bundle jobs..."
- "Please read this completely if you care about “the little guy” in corporate America. Avoid EMS at all cost! Their contracts are written to benefit only them. They do not..."
- "I have used the bombshell lash blast mascara by cover girl. Having tried many of their other products before I I have found this particular product to be horrible. I..."
- "Please Do NOT PURCHASE from this company. I purchased several items, clothing received was STAINED and jumpsuit was not as described as on website. The most frustrating part of this..."
- "I have took brand new merchandise to cash america in oak park and they ask for ID. they have a fake website they use to compare prices and the prices are always..."
- "My girlfriend and I checked into the Comfort Inn in Mt. Airy, N.C., only to find bed bugs in the room. With nowhere else to go, we were put..."