Rochester, New Hampshire
Featured 100% full Not resolved
2.2

I ordered what was advertised as an "Automatic" watch but received a Quartz model instead, even after I specifically asked it this was an automatic. PW would not absorb or refund me the cost of return shipping to China ($50.00) but would give in-store credit.

This is not acceptable in my opinion.

If I ordered something and simply did not like it, I ought to deal with the return shipping.

The company ought to suck up the $50.00 because they had advertised the product improperly.

At the time of this post the watch was advertised as automatic.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $210. The author is overall dissatisfied with Perfect Watches and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about automatic watch from Perfect Watches was unwilling to help fix issue , but reviewer liked quality of the product. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Perfect Watches.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Luxury / Jewelry category for more informed decision or compare Perfect Watches to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Perfect Watches?

Comments