Perfect Watches - PerfectWatches... Bummer
I ordered what was advertised as an "Automatic" watch but received a Quartz model instead, even after I specifically asked it this was an automatic. PW would not absorb or refund me the cost of return shipping to China ($50.00) but would give in-store credit.
This is not acceptable in my opinion.
If I ordered something and simply did not like it, I ought to deal with the return shipping.
The company ought to suck up the $50.00 because they had advertised the product improperly.
At the time of this post the watch was advertised as automatic.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Quality of the product
What I disliked
- Unwilling to help fix issue
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Automatic Watch
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I must sayI was very excited about my handbag my husband had purchased for me Christmas 2009, it was the Tivoli GM and it was gorgeous and roomy. June 2012..."
- "I received an OO for my birthday in February. I received a necklace (it has the little beads...looks like what they wear when wearing dog tags) and a locket with..."
- "After reading the reviews I was very hesitant to buy. I took my chances and ordered 3 different lockets, charms and plates for Mother's Day gifts. I didn't receiver my..."
- "Only ordered one item from the company original soe gear and have to say i love what i got. Ordered theyre wallet that they sekl to try out the products..."
- "Gamecoupon.org has players who are experts in playing the game and who keep winning the currency. They keep collecting the currency and then transfer it to the account of their..."
- "When I returned home Thursday afternoon my internet service via Sudden Link was inoperative.After 3 attempts at resetting modems and routers I figured it was..."
- "Please read this completely if you care about “the little guy” in corporate America. Avoid EMS at all cost! Their contracts are written to benefit only them. They do not..."
- "We ordered our carport on 9/06/16. We were told by local dealer to be SURE site was level. He said there is often a long wait as they bundle jobs..."
- "I have used the bombshell lash blast mascara by cover girl. Having tried many of their other products before I I have found this particular product to be horrible. I..."