1.4
Style and Design

I purchased a watch from Perfect Watches, GMT Master II Swiss Movement.It is now in the bin.

Instead of being proud of the watch it ended up an embarrassment to wear and a complete waste of money, Anyone looking to but one of these watches from perfect watches I would highly recommend you stay clear. Follow up is poor, no concern for any issues you have and the swiss movement was not a swiss movement but an cheap Chinese brand. The watch movement itself was plagued with problems, watch did not keep accurate time, date adjust failed to work after one week, winding movement malfunctioned, bezel cracked around the same time as the date adjust stopped working, sweeping hand was not a smooth movement. They say the right thing in their emails but I can tell you this is just lip service with no intention of ever resolving your issues.

The watch was not mis-handled in any way by myself and in fact it was only worn a hand full of times. If you do not care about service or quality and have money to burn go ahead but for most of us who buy one of these types of watches do so because we have a passion to own a genuine Rolex but because financially we have other commitments on an limited budget we are forced to settle for a replica.

Not worth it and if I can spare you the agony of spending your hard earned money and more the disappointment you will fell that will last a lot longer after the watch has been binned then good.

This person wrote the review because of "customer service quality, product not as promised " of watch from Perfect Watches. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1000 and wants Perfect Watches to "to be your worst adverstisment ever. i beleive in quality and service and you fail to deliver both. you should not be in business and i will make it my mission in life to stop people like me from the dissapointment they will fell long after the watch".

The most disappointing in user's experience was not delivering on the promise. Author liked the most promise to deliver an afforable alternative. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Perfect Watches for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Perfect Watches?

Comments