Perfect Watches - Top quality and service, EVERY TIME
Hi, I'm in Adelaide, Australia and I must agree with other contributors who comment that very many, [if not all], of the negative reviews regarding PerfectWatches are fake.The grammar and spelling is appalling and obviously from competitors of PerfectWatches.
I have made purchases from PerfectWatches on FOUR occasions.
Result: excellent product; excellent service. The quality of the product was as I had expected and it takes a real expert to recognise that the watch I am wearing is a replica, and maybe even they cannot.
I have had many comments as to the attractiveness of the PerfectWatches product I am wearing.As the 'Terminator' would say: "I'll be back!"
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Product description perfect
- Product quality as described
- Delivery time spot on
What I disliked
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered what was advertised as an "Automatic" watch but received a Quartz model instead, even after I specifically asked it this was an automatic. PW would not absorb..."
- "As one of O2's longer corporate employees I can assure everyone reading this that the company is in fact lying to you all. From Bella's b.s. backstory to the empty..."
- "I am a very upset customer I brought this ring in Feb 2016 for my wedding June 2016 and I didn't wear it till my wedding day. I loved..."
- "Booked a ticket to Sunny Side Up Tropical Festival in Bali from Viagogo as the event's 'official partner for international ticket sales' and got slugged IDR300,000 (approx AUD30.00) in booking..."
- "DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY, PURCHASE AT YOUR OWN RISK, SCAM ALERT. 3 WEEKS AND NO SIM CARD AND NOW THEY ACKNOWLEDGE THEY NEVER GOT THE ORDER BUT OFCOURSE TOOK..."
- "Shawn Grant Stokes convicted armed robber Darwin Northern Territory 0812 and Suzanne Jean Stokes Adultress and thief Karama Darwin Northern Territory 0812. * Suzanne Jean Stokes..."
- "This company offers drop shipping on their sites so you can sell their items on e-Bay.com and the items never sells, all crappy stuff. You call them to cancel and..."
- "I was expecting an overnight envelope but it was delayed for a week. Followed up with email and calls but was told due to Thanksgiving, volume is high and just..."
- "Ava's Flowers charged me $60 for the most pathetic arrangement that wasn't even remotely close to what I ordered. I was so embarrassed. I sent it to a client contact..."