Adelaide, South Australia
5.0

Hi, I'm in Adelaide, Australia and I must agree with other contributors who comment that very many, [if not all], of the negative reviews regarding PerfectWatches are fake.The grammar and spelling is appalling and obviously from competitors of PerfectWatches.

I have made purchases from PerfectWatches on FOUR occasions.

Result: excellent product; excellent service. The quality of the product was as I had expected and it takes a real expert to recognise that the watch I am wearing is a replica, and maybe even they cannot.

I have had many comments as to the attractiveness of the PerfectWatches product I am wearing.As the 'Terminator' would say: "I'll be back!"

Reviewer is in happy mood. This person is quite happy with product description perfect and product quality as described. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good customer service of watch. Perfect Watches needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned watch in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Perfect Watches.

Had an Experience with Perfect Watches?

Comments

Jim
Batson, Texas, United States #1331634

Let us know if you like your watches as much 9 months from now. May look great, but let us know if it tells time within a minute or 2 as it may now. I guess we can wear a beautiful looking watch and look at our phone to see what time it is.

JohnSmith1953
Atlanta, Georgia, United States #1275676

hOW LONG HAVE YOU WORKED FOR THIS SCAM OUTFIT?

Well done sir!!I bought a rolex from them and it is super!

I feel sorry for the people who post HORRIBLE reviews!!!TERESA