2.7

I Tried to make a 450 dollar purchase.They asked me to use money gram which seems like a total scam as i am not putting my social security or drivers license on anything on the internet.

I don't understand why they won't take my American Express???. I have sent more than an adequate amount of requests for information and just get back the same BS response.

Its a simple transaction that iIdo not intend to complete due to the lack of response.I don't understand why they can't just charge a credit card and ship my items I most certainly plan to take my business elsewhere and do not plan on ordering form them ever again.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with Perfect Watches. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Perfect Watches.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Luxury / Jewelry category for more informed decision or compare Perfect Watches to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Perfect Watches?

Comments